This month is devoted to mental health and breaking the stigma of struggling with it. Now, more than ever, we need to show love and empathy to each other. The Tzemach Tzedek (1789–1866) taught us to think of ourselves as vessels for blessings. He would say in Yiddish, “Tracht gut, vet zein gut” which translates as “Think good, and it will be good.” Literally, the act of believing in a blessing is the vessel for receiving it. Getting your mind, body, and spirit into the mode of preparing for and accepting blessings, living with complete faith that they will come– that is how you receive blessings. The converse is also true, making it that much more important to focus on the good. Each of us has the power to uplift those around us. Rebbe Nachman of Breslov said, “With happiness, …
AUTHORS SPEAKERS MUSICIANS HEALERS
- Reb LeibishSpeaker8:00AM PST / 6:00PM in IsraelBelieving in Yourself
- Benji ElsonSpeaker8:00AM PST / 6:00PM in IsraelShavuot: Becoming Representatives of the Divine
- Chaim KramerSpeaker8:30AM PST / 6:30PM in IsraelSefirah and Shavuos; culminating in Freedom!
- Pashut JabatinskySpeaker8:30AM PST / 6:30PM in IsraelPardes and Mental Health
- Yehudis GolshevskySpeaker9:00AM PST / 7:00PM in IsraelSoul music—rebbe nachmans words on spiritual music-making every single day
- Yocheved GodsiSpeaker9:00AM PST / 7:00PM in IsraelHealing & Transformation; Mystical insights on what's different in these times
- Zevi Slavin - Seekers of UnitySpeaker9:30AM PST / 7:30PM in IsraelMysticism for the Modern World
- Chen MalchutSpeaker9:30AM PST / 7:30PM in IsraelPraying with our Whole Being
- Dr. Benjy EpsteinSpeaker10:00AM PST / 8:00PM in IsraelLove Yourself: A meditation on Radical Compassion for trying times
- Rabbi Yom Tov GlaserSpeaker10:00AM PST / 8:00PM in IsraelThe Illusion of Time
- Yarin Wetsman LevensonSpeaker10:30AM PST / 8:30PM in IsraelWho run the world?
- Yaakov LehmanSpeaker10:30AM PST / 8:30PM in IsraelSurfing the Waves of Innovation - A Kabbalistic Approach to Creativity, Chaos, and the Advancement of Human Civilization
- Saul KayeSpeaker11:00AM PST / 9:00PM in IsraelCan Conscious Psychedlics use be a Tikun for the sin of Adam Harishon eating the forbidden fruit.
- Sheva Chaya, the glassblower of TzfatSpeaker11:00AM PST / 9:00PM in IsraelIgniting Holy Creativity
- Rabbi Shalom LebowitzSpeaker11:30AM PST / 9:30PM in IsraelJammin to Redemption!
- Shlomo KatzMusician, Speaker12:00PM PST / 10:00PM in Israel
- Yehuda HakohenSpeaker12:00PM PST / 10:00PM in IsraelExpressing Ourselves in History
- Devorah SissoSpeaker12:30PM PST / 10:30PM in IsraelBaal Shemtov's work on Mirrors called Ein Habdolach - crystal eye.
- Yitzhak AttiasMusician12:30PM PST / 10:30PM in Israel
- Ayelet Polonsky AKA "The Manifestation Mentor"Speaker1:00PM PST / 11:00PM in IsraelFrom India to Israel: a Story That Will Change YOUR Life and Get You Manifesting ASAP
- Mendel KalmensonSpeaker1:30PM PST / 11:30PM in Israel
- Erran Baron CohenSpeaker1:30PM PST / 11:30PM in IsraelIn Conversation with Mendel Kalmenson
- Rabbi Dov Ber CohenSpeaker1:30PM PST / 11:30PM in IsraelShould I or Shouldn't I? The Torah of Ayahuasca
- MoshavMusician2:00PM PST / 12:00AM in Israel
- Erez SafarSpeaker2:00PM PST / 12:00AM in IsraelFueling Faith, Not Fear
- Rohan MarleySpeaker5:00PM PST / 3:00AM in Israel
- Rabbi Harry RozenbergSpeaker5:00PM PST / 3:00AM in Israel
- Accidental TalmudistSpeaker5:00PM PST / 3:00AM in IsraelTwo Dramatic Rebbe Tales: The Fishy Encounter of Reb Boruch & The Berditchever Rebbe, and The Savraner Rebbe’s War Against Reb Nosson of Breslov
- Michael BenmelehSpeaker5:30PM PST / 3:30AM in IsraelThe Battle of our Generation - A guide to Fighting the War of Shemirat Habrit (Guarding the Covenant)
- Esther FreemanMusician5:30PM PST / 3:30AM in Israel
- Rina PerkelSpeaker6:00PM PST / 4:00AM in IsraelWomen and Geulah: The Feminine Rising in the time of Mashiach
- Joey RosenfeldSpeaker6:30PM PST / 4:30AM in IsraelProgress is Perfection
- Yocheved SidofSpeaker6:30PM PST / 4:30AM in IsraelEmbodied Mysticism: How to feel what you know and heal yourself
- Rabbi Bryan ChustckieSpeaker7:00PM PST / 5:00AM in IsraelBecome instantaneously aware of your energy state and transform yourself (should you desire to).
- Shlomo BuxbaumSpeaker7:00PM PST / 5:00AM in IsraelThe Four Elements: Discovering Your Inner World and Unique Purpose
- Nili SalemSpeaker8:00PM PST / 6:00AM in IsraelHow to ACTUALLY Stop Judging People
- Saul BlinkoffSpeaker8:30PM PST / 6:30AM in IsraelLiving a Life of Awesome!
- Yonasan PerrySpeaker8:30PM PST / 6:30AM in IsraelAs One Person with One Heart
- Chana MasonSpeaker9:00PM PST / 7:00AM in IsraelSlay Your Dragons - Harness the Dark Side to Create More Light
- Jenna ZadakaSpeaker9:00PM PST / 7:00AM in IsraelKabbalah Meditation
As physical creatures, we can’t fully defeat the forces of fate; we’re constricted by time and space. But our souls-- the parts of us that are infinite-- can reach beyond these constrictions. It’s only when we choose with our souls to surpass our limitations that we can connect to the true, everlasting, joyful freedom that can only be found in the Light of the Infinite
PRE-ORDER/SUPPORT THE SEFER (BOOK SERIES) FOR THE DISCOUNTED FIRST EDITION PRICING FOR $18-90.
The Light of Infinite Festival is a first of its kind live-stream festival featuring authors, speakers, healers, musicians and some of the most innovative minds in spiritual self-growth and healing. The Festival boasts two interactive rooms on an exclusive virtual platform allowing festival goers to jump from room to room attending live talks, sessions, and musical performances.
The last festival took place in May and was a huge success, with over 12,000 spiritual and self-growth seekers tuning in to the variety of sessions. Produced by Erez Safar, who acts as Your Spiritual DJ, and whose first live-stream festival, Lo-Freq Fest, was featured in Billboard, and whose Don’t Block Your Blessings festivals featured over 100+ world-wide presenters with 45,000+ attendees/ viewers.
The goal of the Light of Infinite Festival is to foster creative and collaborative bridge-building while presenting thought leaders through light and love to a world in need of healing.
Rabbi Harry Rozenberg in conversation with Rohan Marley (about his father, Bob Marley’s music legacy and its connection to the Torah), Mendel Kalmenson (Positivity Bias) in conversation with Erran Baron Cohen, Chaim Kramer (Breslov Research Institute), Gedale Fenster (Breslov Center), plus a star-studded line up including;
Moshav, Shlomo Katz, Joey Rosenfeld, David Sacks, Yehudis Golshevsky, Reb Leibish, L’Chaim OG, The Accidental Talmudist, Devorah Sisso, Erez Safar, Yom Tov Glaser, Nili Salem, Zevi Slavin – Seekers of Unity, Michael Benmeleh, Yehudah HaKohen, Benji Elson, Saul Blinkoff, Esther Freeman, Dr. Benjy Epstein, Yaakov Lehman, Yocheved Sidof, Yitzchak Attias, Eitan & Shira Ben Avraham, Chana Mason, Rina Perkel, Orly Wahba, Yonasan Perry, Kosha Dillz, Rabbi Dov Bear, Yocheved Godsi, Saul Kaye, Yarin Weltsman Levenson, Bryan Chustckie, Ayelet Polonsky, Rabbi Shalom Lebowitz – Shefa band, Chaya Lester, Pashut Jabotinsky, Chen Malchut, Shlomo Buxbaum, Jenna Zedaka, Pesach Stadlin, and many more!
This weekly Light of Infinite project began on the Yartzeit (yearly memorial) of my ex wife’s mother’s passing, and it’s inspired by both her (Yehudis Chava bat Yakov Dov) and my mother (Frida Levona bat Shalom), who passed the same year. When I think of these women, I think of tzedaka and chesed, words that are hard to translate because they capture the real depths of words like ‘generous’, ‘giving’, ‘loving’, and ‘kindness’. These two women embodied and exemplified these qualities to an angelic degree: so full of life, love, warmth, and light, at every turn, every single moment. Being around them inspired me to be more loving, more giving, more full of a zest for each moment in life. My goal with this ongoing project is to spread that inspiration and Light that I received and still receive from …
When Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. asked Rabbi Everett Gendler to help in Albany, GA., Gendler replied, “Even though my furniture had not yet arrived, I felt the need to respond to Rev. King’s prophetic appeal to conscience.” He walked hand in hand with MLK and the Torah in Selma joined by one of my favorite Theologian/Poet/Philosopher, Rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel. When Heschel was asked upon his return from the 1965 Selma to Montgomery voting rights march with Dr. Martin Luther King, “Did you find time to pray?” he famously answered, “I prayed with my feet.” Some of Heschel’s most famous philosophical works charge human beings to sanctify time and space and to rediscover the power of wonder. Heschel’s famous expression “radical amazement” embodies his gift for highlighting spiritual curiosity and grandeur. His writings are filled with moments of transcendence. I …